Cloud8s highly values the strong relationships we have with our customers. Often these relationships have been built up over many years. The gradual introduction of data collection at Cloud8s will be handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers.
To protect your privacy, you can visit Cloud8s site without identifying yourself or having to reveal any information about yourself.
All information collected by Cloud8s will be used for the sole purpose of maintaining our relationship with you as a customer.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE THIRD PARTIES WITH ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries.
What information does Cloud8s collect from customers?
- Contact information including named individuals, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses for administration, technical and billing issues.
- Payment information including encrypted credit card details
- Information of services you have ordered from Cloud8s
- Information of services you have enquired to Cloud8s
- Information of your interest in receiving Cloud8s email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Cloud8s
- Details of conversations might be written by you and or Cloud8s employees
How does Cloud8s use customer information?
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- We may share customer information with partner companies when a customer has requested a service or product provided by that company. The information given will only be that which is necessary to implement the service or product requested.
- As required by law, we will disclose customer information to name, contact, or bring legal action against persons causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Cloud8s, our customers, or others.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Web site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We access historic correspondences and details about earlier conversations in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Cloud8s
- We store encrypted credit card details to allow us to process the subscriptions to our services
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpage and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc)