Video Introduction is Gaining Popularity and Sell Product
Today, when digital marketing grew up, videos are an inseparable part of our lives. Both for personal and business purposes. We turn videos for inspiration, entertainment, and now, advertising.
Video advertising like video introduction is becoming increasingly popular, especially on platforms such as YouTube and Facebook. Here stats to put things into perspective, the more reasons why we need video introduction to gaining popularity and sell products.
Usage stats showing mobile users take up 40% of global watch time through YouTube. According to YouTube reports, mobile video consumption increases 100% year after year. 92% of users of mobile video watchers share videos with friends. 45% of people watch over an hour of video every day. 81% of people feature videos on their brand’s website. Also, 72 hours’ worth of video is uploaded to YouTube every minute.
Internet user statistical data is directly proportional to sales. Look at the statistical data from the following marketing point of view, below.
- 86% of video marketers use video content.
- 52% of global marketing professionals say video provides the best ROI.
- Marketers who utilize video gain 41% more web traffic from searches.
- Before watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to purchase the product.
- 1 in 4 shoppers say they’ve used YouTube to search for a product-related video
- 97% of businesses agree that using explainer videos helps users better understand their business.
- 55% of shoppers will research on mobile devices, where visual content leads to product selection.
- 35% of total online spending comes from video ads.
- 7 out of 10 millennials will watch a business video while shopping online.
From all the data above, we can reach some important points about why video introduction can increase popularity and sales. Because we can increase conversions by 80% by adding a video to your landing page. Conversion rates are increased by 20% if you include a video on your homepage. Users spend 88% more time on a website that includes a video. Facebook video posts have 135% more organic reach than photo posts. Every day, 4.6 billion video ads are watched.
Next year, it is estimated that video will be the most successful promotional tool. Because videos make it easier for people to understand the values of the product in a fun way. In the video, they get entertainment, information, and at the same time see their idol character become the main character in the video promotion. Are you ready to take part?